<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 29 March 2008
11:47:00 pm

Destiny

hi guys.

finally got time to blog.

I was real busy these days.

tons and tons of homework, tests, and, the Worst of all, stress by some of my teachers and my mother, especially.

My mother is stressing me TOO much.

I think i might go bonkers anytime.

She always complains 'bout my style of doing research on the computer.

I MYSELF HAVE MY OWN STYLE OF DOING MY RESEARCHES!!!

So do all of you.

Sometimes, I don't know what she wants me to do. She thinks that I always do anything wrong.

She wouldn't let me own a handphone, even though some of my friends are complaining. Well, never mind.

She wouldn't give me the house keys. Never mind.

But the worst is, she thinks that I'm a failure in doing anything.

She thinks that I would never change my ways, my old habits.

She always think that way.

The truth is, I'm trying. REAL hard.

And she just boast to my father that I did gaming instead of doing research on the computer just now!!!

I just got SOOOO fed up and stress, I went straight to the kitchen and hide for a little while.

I can't stand her anymore!!!

I should I do???

I tired. gotta rest.

Sighing off.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/